Our VIP customers are running exciting applications on Heroku and we need to work closely with them to ensure their success. We're hiring Customer Solutions Architects (CSA) to foster our customers’ technical success and overall happiness in Japan!
Ideal CSA candidates have significant web development experience with open languages and proven success building strong relationships with customers. If you have these characteristics coupled with a desire to apply your skills to make our customers outspoken Heroku fans, we want to meet you!
CSAs are responsible for getting new customers quickly up to speed with Heroku, ensuring that they get the most out of the platform, and helping them continue to develop and expand their successful use of Heroku.
- Training new customers on all aspects of the Heroku platform
- Assisting customers with the architecture of their applications
- Championing customers’ technical and business issues with internal Heroku teams
- Building strong relationships with our customers’ developers and decision makers
- Expanding the use of Heroku broadly within the organizations you work with
- Teaching customers how Heroku saves them time, money, and supports innovation
- Maintaining a high retention rate of the customers you work with
- Making Heroku customers wildly successful
You should be passionate about:
- Web development and deployment
- Heroku's polyglot platform
- Scaling and monitoring high traffic web applications
- Building long-term relationships with customers
- Working directly with customers as well as thoroughly understanding technical concepts
- One or more modern web languages (Ruby, Python, Node.js, PHP, Java, Scala, Go) in a development capacity
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Apply for Heroku Customer Solution Architect, Japan You will be taken to careers.force.com