Heroku, along with its parent company Salesforce.com, has transformed cloud computing with a revolutionary portfolio of Platform technologies. And now we’ve got our sights set on the next generation of amazing apps. Recognized as the world’s 4th fastest growing company according to FORTUNE magazine, our platform technologies have revolutionized how companies build, deploy, scale and manage modern applications. With more than 12,000 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $4B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries around the globe. Fortune has named us one of the "Best Places to Work" and has awarded us the title of the most innovative company (3 years running).
Heroku is a thriving start-up owned by Salesforce.com, based in SOMA, San Francisco. Our work environment is fun and flexible while also ruthlessly focused on technical excellence and customer success. Our growing group offers lots of opportunities for hyper talented, self- motivated, no-drama and no-nonsense individuals who share our belief that cloud architectures are dramatically changing web application development and deployment, and want to be part of the vanguard of this movement.
Do you have what it takes to work with the best-of-the-best?
Heroku is looking for an enterprise sales director with a proven track record of exceeding quota in Technology & Platform sales. The Heroku Managing DIrector of EMEA Sales role focuses exclusively on the Cloud application platform, Heroku. The role will lead a team of Enterprise & Commercial Account Executives across EMEA. The role will drive revenue growth by penetrating the current customer base, and by developing new customers in the region. They will work in partnership with the broader Salesforce.com sales leadership across EMEA and will carry quota for the Heroku Platform product sales across EMEA Enterprise and Commercial accounts.
Effective partnering with Salesforce and AppCloud (Platform) leadership will be critical to the role. This is accomplished by participating and leading client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required, as well as participating in regional forecast calls and planning sessions. Accurately forecasting sales activity and revenue, building successful regional business units, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers are key responsibilities within the Heroku Managing Director, EMEA Sales role.
- To drive strategic customer development and revenue across all EMEA-based Enterprise & Commercial accounts
- To develop, execute and refine successful enterprise sales processes
- To leverage available field and marketing resources to drive events, campaigns and pipeline generation
- To thrive in a highly matrixed Sales organization
- To leverage business from new & established relationships
- To attract, hire, train and retain top enterprise sales talen
- Minimum 10 years of experience with managing enterprise technology sales teams
- Track record of being a top producer in both Individual Contributor and Management capacities
- Appetite for success and willing to work on a team to reach goals
- Background in selling technology and platform solutions such as application development, database, business intelligence, integration.
- Demonstrated ability to sell large scale and complex systems to key accounts.
- Strong knowledge of the competitive products, solutions and sales tactics.
- Consistent overachievement of goals.
- Good written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Be creative with strong problem solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to lead and work well as part of an extended sales team.
- Experience in enterprise architecture, solution architecture, application development.
- Implementation and technology management
Apply for Heroku Managing Director - EMEA Sales You will be taken to careers.force.com