Part of Salesforce’s App Cloud, Heroku is an industry leader in cloud-based application development and delivery platforms. Used by developers around the world, and across organizations of all sizes, Heroku’s service powers millions of apps ranging from personal hobby apps to Internet top 100 services. Heroku brings the power and possibility of the next generation of cloud infrastructure, including containers, new data services, and developer workflow, making it available and accessible in minutes, and enabling organizations to execute the most sophisticated application projects.
Heroku is hiring for a seasoned Salesforce Administrator to own our Salesforce instance and take it to the next level. In this role, you’ll own the Heroku Salesforce instance and connected tools. Your work will have a direct impact on the workflow and day to day functions of our fast-growing organization.
- All Salesforce admin responsibilities. Some key areas of focus: Onboarding and offboarding of users, instance security and performance, overall usability.
- Introduce new, helpful tooling that will have our Sales team singing your praises.
- Create and maintain Reports and Dashboards to provide visibility to all the wonderful data we have.
- Document all rules, configuration settings and user permissions changes, additions and deletions.
- Document and maintain business requirements and workflows.
- Own day-to-day Salesforce tooling and operations for our sales team. You consistently look to automate and simplify operations.
- Own the sales rep experience. You’ll serve as the editor of the tools and processes that our sales reps interact with, including serving as the product manager for our in-house sales tool. A particular focus will be on the ‘week one’ experience - managing onboarding, documentation, and tools training for our sales team.
- Serve as the primary point of integration for Heroku Sales Operations, where you’ll coordinate with Sales Management to enact new initiatives, and ensure the integrity of our data infrastructure.
- 3+ years experience using Salesforce for CRM administration.
- Proven core Salesforce System Admin skills and knowledge, including user management, workflows/rules, page and custom object configuration, Site and Community administration.
- You foster productive relationships with sales and sales management that allow you to hold them accountable.
- You know what’s important and are able to maintain priorities amidst competing demands.
- Passion for identifying ways to do things better and a sense of ownership that leads to the creation and implementation of better methods and practices.
- Experience using SQL (PostgreSQL preferred).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Certified Salesforce administrator
- Experience with Heroku
- Experience as a sales rep
- Advanced SQL skills
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Apply for Salesforce Administrator, Heroku You will be taken to careers.force.com