Heroku is a fast-growing business unit of Salesforce. With headquarters in San Francisco, we are a diverse group of people with team members located in over a dozen countries around the world. Our inclusive, remote-friendly culture creates a work environment that is collaborative, flexible, and fun. Together, we’re focused on technical and operational excellence and helping our customers be successful on Heroku.
Why work on Heroku?
It's about the makers
We love what we do and we’re delivering the creative results to prove it. Our work is our craft, and we delight in building and shipping things that help our users collaborate and work better together. Working at Heroku will enable you to do your best work, providing endless opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Make developers' lives awesome
We’re on a mission to deliver a great developer experience. Our goal is for Heroku to be a joy to use — a platform that enables the focus and flow developers require to build great apps. We pay attention to every detail, applying thoughtful design to the app lifecycle and every new feature.
Heroku's culture is inclusive and remote-friendly. Whether you are online or in the office, we're working together in an environment that is collaborative, flexible, and fun.
We often hold or sponsor workshops and events that keep us connected with our community, our partners, and our customers. We're continually investigating the latest tools and technologies to support our flexible and worldwide working environment.
Our strength lies in team members from diverse backgrounds working together.
See our diversity statistics.
Successful creative work requires a constant investment in ourselves physically and mentally. We offer a mix of perks and benefits designed to support our employees in finding a healthy balance.
- Generous time off and parental leaves
- Regular team gatherings and company celebrations
- Work with people who love what they do
- Enjoy a diverse and inclusive company culture
- Front-End Software Engineer - Remote (Americas)
- Infrastructure Engineer, Heroku Data
- PostgreSQL Engineer, Heroku Data
- Principal/Lead Platform Security Engineer - Remote (Americas)
- Senior, Lead, or Principal Engineer, Lifecycle Team - Remote (Europe)
- Sr. Backend Data Integration Engineer, Heroku Connect Team