The following guidelines apply to the use of all Heroku Marks licensed pursuant to the Terms:
- You must use the appropriate legend for the Mark: ® for registered trademarks, TM for unregistered trademarks, and SM for unregistered service marks.
- You shall not use any Heroku Mark to disparage Heroku, its products or services, or in a manner which, in Heroku’s reasonable judgment, may diminish or damage its goodwill in the Mark or imply endorsement by Heroku. You agree to cease all such uses upon written notification by Heroku. You agree not to take any action which might lead a third party to think Heroku’s Mark is owned by you, or which might adversely impact Heroku’s reputation. You shall at all times use the Heroku Marks in a manner consistent with trademark laws.
- You shall notify Heroku immediately of any improper, infringing, confusing or unauthorized use of Heroku’s Marks of which you become aware.
- You shall not alter the appearance of any Heroku Mark or obscure such Mark in any way. Changing the color, font, or proportions of any Heroku Mark is prohibited.
- Questions concerning proper use of the Marks shall be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.