Dynos are smart, lightweight containers built for modern languages and developer productivity
Pay only for what you use, prorated to the second You pay only for the time your dyno is running as a fraction of the month. E.g. in a 30 day month running a dyno for 1 day will cost you 1/30th of the list price. . Change dyno types at any time. Detailed Comparison.
- Sleeps after 30 mins of inactivity
- Must sleep 6 hours in a 24 hour period
- Custom domains Wildcard, subdomain, and root domains
512 MB RAM │ 1 web/1 worker
- All Free Features +
- Never sleeps
- Multiple workers for more powerful apps
512 MB RAM │ 10 Process Types
- All Hobby Features +
- Simple horizontal scalibility
- Application metrics
- Faster builds Heroku builds your application on an isolated, high performance dyno for faster deploys.
- Preboot Preboot ensures that the new web dynos are started (and receive traffic) before the existing ones are terminated, contributing to zero downtime deploys.
- 512MB or 1GB RAM
- All Standard Features +
- Mix with Standard 1x, 2x dynos
- Single Tenant Isolation
- 6GB RAM
∞ Process Types
$25/dyno per month
$50/dyno per month
$500/dyno per month
$7/dyno per month
$25/dyno per month
$50/dyno per monthProfessional
$500/dyno per month
|What is it good for?||Ideal for experimenting with cloud applications in a limited sandbox||Perfect for small scale personal projects and hobby apps||Enhanced visiblity, performance, and availability for powering your production applications||Superior performance when it's most critical for your super scale, high traffic apps|
|Pricing||$0||$7/dyno per month||$25/dyno per month||$50/dyno per month||$500/dyno per month|
|Deploy from Git|
|Self healing apps|
|Number of process types||3||10||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Always on||Must sleep 6 hours a day|
|"Slide to scale" out|
|Mix and match||Mix with 2x and Performance||Mix with 1x and Performance||Mix with Standard 1x, 2x dynos|
Keep your data safe and be more productive with Heroku Postgres
Heroku Postgres is a fully managed, reliable database-as-a-service and powerful suite of tools.
- Row limited
- Four hours downtime / month
- Continuous Protection
- Performance Analytics
- Fork / Follow
- 1 hour rollback
- Max 1 hour downtime / month
- Standard Tier Features
- HA Database
- Encryption at rest
- 1 Week rollback
- Max 15 minutes downtime / month
- Premium Tier Features
- 1 Month rollback
- Largest available plans
- SLA Available
Build more flexible data driven apps with Heroku Redis
Heroku Redis is a managed key-value store as a service with a robust set of developer experience features.
- PERFORMANCE ANALYTICS
- ACCESS VIA HEROKU CLI
- REDIS LOG METRICS
- FEDERATION WITH POSTGRES FOR SQL QUERY ACCESS
- 25 MB RAM, 20 CONNECTIONS
- ALL HOBBY FEATURES +
- HIGH AVAILABILITY WITH LOW-LATENCY FAILOVER
- RESOURCE SCALABILITY
Extend your app with Add-ons
Add-ons are Heroku Elements that add powerful tools and services to your app.
Choose from popular providers for performance monitoring, logging, caching and more:
Improve performance by caching regularly accessed data using popular services like MemCachier starting at $15/month.
And Many More
Easily find and integrate the right service from over 150 popular add-ons in 20+ categories, including data stores, email, metrics, search and payment.
Explore Add-ons Pricing
Get expert help and advice with premium support and a customer solutions architect
Support is available to all Heroku users, but premium support can guarantee a response for your most critical apps when you need it most, 24×7×365. A Customer Solutions Architect can help you get the most out of your app with expert 1-on-1 consulting.
- Business Hour Support1
- 1+ Day Response Times
- 24×7 Support
- 1-hour Response SLA
Customer Solutions Architect
- Includes Premium Support
- Dedicated Technical Consulting
- Support business hours are 6AM to 6PM PDT.
- Greater of $1,000 or 20% of total monthly usage. Minimum 3 month commitment.
- Premium Support price plus $1,000/month.