How Furnished Quarters Leverages CRM Data to Deliver Personalized Customer Experiences
Apr 28 , 2021
9:00am - 10:00am PDT
Digital sophistication is now a matter of business survival. To compete in today’s landscape of powerful applications, companies in all industries must reimagine their customer experience as connected, personalized, and multi-channel. At the heart of this new paradigm: CRM data that engages customers at every step of their digital journey.
Corporate housing company Furnished Quarters built a number of apps on Heroku that use Salesforce data to engage customers and empower internal teams. Their growing portfolio includes a real-time booking engine for short-term stays, a rental management portal for corporate clients, and a quoting system for the sales team. Their Heroku apps sync CRM data with Service Cloud to deliver personalized experiences that set the gold standard for customer engagement and employee productivity in the corporate housing industry.
In this webinar, you will learn how to
- Develop engaging customer apps using CRM data
- Connect to data from any source to power customer-facing digital experiences
- Combine Heroku with Sales and Service Clouds to deliver seamless customer experiences
- Cory Haber, Vice President, Technology, Furnished Quarters
- Srini Nirmalgandhi, Product Marketing Director, Salesforce
Add to your calendar
Select your calendar of choice.